ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!While reading through my news feed on Facebook, I ran across the following message:
"Yesterday I tabled for Bernie at the LA [Los Angeles] county fair. There was a booth for the LA county democratic party. They had NO information on Bernie and no merchandise for him either. We offered them some of our Bernie stuff and they declined saying that they and the state party would be endorsing Hillary and sending delegates for her to the national convention. I asked how they could know that 10 months before our primary and they said they choose delegates 4 months before the primary. When I said that was undemocratic and corrupt, they shrugged."After reading the post, my mind quickly shifted to lines from one of my favorite movies: "How High," starring Red Man and Method Man.
Bart: “That's against the rules!”
Coach: “What rules? Who cares? Do you guys care about the rules?”
Coach: “There you go.”This strong-arm behavior from the DNC and Hillary Rodham Clinton's camp is the very reason Sen. Sanders' supporters have to dig in our heals and fight fire with fire. Clinton knows the importance of Delegates because they thwarted her 2008 bid for the Presidency. This time, it appears that the Clinton camp is perched to play hardball in the delegate race.
2,250 DELEGATES NEEDED
"Bern" this mutha out!
- Visit MyTimeToVote to learn everything there is to know about the political machine in your state.
- Join Delegates for Bernie Sanders to learn the machinations of the delegate selection process and either apply and run as a delegate or find someone in your neck of the woods to run as a delegate for Sen. Sanders.
- Take the "Bernie or Bust" pledge to show the DNC that we mean business.
- Sign up at Rock the Vote for your online voting took kit and get people registered to vote.
- Sign the petition and...DO NOT DONATE TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
- Share Sen. Sanders' Agenda for America: 12-Steps Forward to make people aware of where Sen. Sanders stand on the issues.